Growth and Product Market Strategy
The goal of the contracting party, a machine and equipment manufacturer, was to double corporate turnover through organic and anorganic growth within a certain time period. We developed an appropriate growth strategy to that end.
- Field analysis on the market, competition and trends
- Analysis of the customer value chain, identification of “white spots”
- Evaluation of potential customer segments
- Development of growth initiatives, portrayal in business cases
- Creating an M&A radar for tracking possible targets
- Developing the new product market strategy
- Setting up an implementation monitoring tool
Result / Success
The supervisory board adopted the product market strategy, which made it possible to realise over 20 specified growth initiatives with an overall potential of over CHF 100 million per year. The implementation monitoring tool which was developed tracked the relevant measures on an ongoing basis.